AI in weather forecasting, prediction and communication
Premium Ad Formats
Reimagine your brand story with hyper-relevant, high-impact creative in deeply engaging environments across The Weather Channel and beyond.
Contextual creative makes your message as influential as the weather
Whether you’re reminding people to hydrate during a heat wave, tempting them with a tropical escape from the snow, or warning about a flu spike nearby, the ability to identify and respond to someone’s unique circumstances, in real time, helps drive brand awareness in a meaningful way.
High-impact creative from The Weather Company Premium Ad Formats portfolio drives real-time brand awareness and purchase consideration through messages that are relevant to consumers’ experiences in the moment, without relying on cookies or personal identifiers.
Sunny days ahead
Hyper-relevant weather creatives drive growth.
higher attention with integrated creatives, compared to an industry benchmark of global water brands1
higher CTR on Integrated Marquees than standard display benchmarks across all client campaigns2
higher CTR on Integrated Daily Details than standard display benchmarks across all client campaigns2
lift in-store visits with Dynamic Creative Adaptors among new customers for a QSR brand3
lift in purchase intent with Dynamic Creative Adaptors for a global water brand4
Premium advertising portfolio
Contextual, creative solutions for every business.
Own the first impression of a critical daily habit:
- Increase engagement by integrating your brand into The Weather Channel home screen
- High-impact creative dynamically adapts your message based on consumers’ real-time weather and location data
- Available on The Weather Channel app and weather.com
Integrated Daily Details
Become part of their decision-making journey:
- Immerse your brand in the daily forecast pages on The Weather Channel app when consumers are planning ahead
- Contextually relevant native ad experience dynamically adapts your brand awareness message based on consumers’ forecasted weather and location data
- Available on The Weather Channel app
Optimize to their device landscape:
- Adapt your brand message across mobile devices, sizes, and resolutions, without sacrificing creative impact
- Responsive ad unit retains creative design and aspect ratio while adjusting to consumers’ screen size
- Available on The Weather Channel app
Dynamic Creative Adaptors
Broaden your presence:
- Reach your consumers where they are, without restrictions of walled gardens
- Deliver weather messages that match the current weather, time, location, and data indices, aligning your brand dynamically with their real-time experiences
- Available on The Weather Channel app, weather.com and across the digital ecosystem
Connected TV (CTV) video
Meet viewers across CTV:
- Increase awareness and contextual alignment by integrating your video message across LG’s 30M addressable U.S. Smart TVs
- Viewable on the home screen when essential weather alerts are active in local viewing area and in 100+ LG FAST channels and partner apps with Weather Targeting
- Available on LG CTV
The Creative Lab
Our expert designers and developers can create engaging, premium ads that bring your brand story to life. These dynamic ads are attention-grabbing with e-commerce links, videos, responsive designs, and interactive features. Deploy on The Weather Channel digital properties and across the online ecosystem.
McCormick builds brand excitement by spicing up its creative
The leading spice maker increased brand favorability and awareness by serving high-impact ads when weather inspired people to fire up the grill.
lift in unaided brand awareness
higher improvement in unaided brand awareness vs industry benchmark
e.l.f.’s glow storm campaign delivers thunderous results
The cosmetics brand drove viral buzz by using weather-driven creative to position its products as reliable in any condition.
lift in brand awareness among women age 25-43
lift in purchase intent through sunny day creative
1 Adelaide, Q3 2023
2 Amplitude, Adobe, 2021 average
3 Foursquare Attribution Study 2021
4 Upwave, Q4 2021